Muslin Cloth, Organic Cotton
Organic cotton muslin cloth for cleansing skin and light exfoliation.
This muslin cloth is made of undyed and unbleached GOTS certified organic cotton. Working with your daily cleanser the muslin cloth will exfoliate your skin gently and lift off any makeup and impurities. The product is suitable for all skin types, but for sensitive and dry skin we recommend using it about 1-2 times a week. The muslin cloth can be used with several different cleansers, so you can use it with your favorite cleansing milk, oil, or gel. You can use the muslin cloth also to wipe off face masks.
Due to its exfoliating feature, it is not recommended to use the muslin cloth for the sensitive skin around your eyes. To remove eye makeup, we recommend using our reusable cotton rounds.
Note! Natural fabrics are usually suitable for people with sensitive skin and allergies, but always try new products carefully first. If you have sun burned skin or any other wounds allow your skin to heal before use.
These muslin cloths are handsewn in our own studio in Helsinki. Also the sewing thread used to sew these products is GOTS certified.
How to use:
- Simply apply the cleansing product to your face by hand and moisten the muslin cloth with warm water.
- Wipe your face gently avoiding the sensitive skin around your eyes.
- If necessary, you can rinse the muslin cloth while washing your face.
- Rinse well after use and let it dry. The muslin cloth dries best when you set it to dry from the hanging loop.
- It is recommended to wash the muslin cloth in a washing machine at 40 degrees after few uses.
Material & Care
Material: 100 % GOTS certified organic cotton
Care instructions: Rinse well after each use and allow to dry in an airy place. Wash in the washing machine in 40 degrees after 2-3 uses. Wash before first use.