Face Mask with pleats - Dark Blue 3pcs
Fabric face mask with adjustable rubber band fastening, made of GOTS- certified organic cotton. Non-woven fabric between cotton layers.
This package includes 3 pieces of dark blue face masks. Washable and reusable organic cotton face mask with pleats. Flexible nose wire for more secure fit. These face masks are made of two organic cotton outer layers and one non-woven layer between. The non-woven fabric is 100 % polypropylene. Adjustable rubber bands can be easily changed if damaged. Choose ear loops or elastic bands that go over your head. Masks are delivered without knots so that you can tie them to fit your face and get the tension suitable for you. After tying the knots, you can turn them inside the mask.
Made to order, delivery time 2-7 days (excluding shipping outside Finland). Made in Finland in our own studio.
How to use:
- Place the mask on only with clean hands. Clean your hands with soap and water before touching the mask.
- Face Mask with Ear loops: Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
- Face Mask with bands around head: Bring the mask to your nose level and place the bands over your head.
- Pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose and pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and under your chin.
- You should not eat or drink while wearing the face mask. The face mask must be switched to clean one after eating.
- Clean your hands with soap and water before taking the mask off. Avoid touching the front of the mask.
- Only touch the rubber bands when taking the mask off and put it directly to wash or to a plastic bag and close the bag.
- Make sure that the clean face masks are kept away from the dirty ones.
- Clean your hands again with soap and water after taking the mask off.
Please note, the fabric mask is not standardized, and therefore it does not meet the strictest criteria for healthcare.
Material & Care:
- Outer layers: GOTS certified organic cotton
- Inner layer: 100 % polypropylene
- Wash after each use. We recommend washing the masks before first use.
- Wash in the washing machine in 90°C or soak in boiled water with laundry detergent for 5 minutes. Boiling will save both the mask and water and keeps the mask in better shape.
- Shape while damp.
- Please note! Iron at low temperature (Iron setting 1). The non-woven fabric can melt if ironed with too hot temperature.
Face masks are a sanitary product and therefore, they are unreturnable.